News and Announcements
- 10/05/2016 announcement: The next HOA meeting is scheduled for Tuesday October 11th,2016 at 7:30PM. This meeting will be held in the cafeteria of Great Falls Elementary.
- Complaint Procedure established on 9/17/2012
- Common Land Maintenance Policy established on 1/1/2012
- To report suspicious activity in our neighborhood, please call the Fairfax police non-emergency line at: 703-691-2131
- Reduced Trash/Recycling Rates
News update 12/14/2015
The Annual General Meeting of the Lexington Estates First Homeowners Association will be held on Tuesday January 19, 2016 at 7:00 pm in the large meeting room of the Great Falls Library, 9830 Georgetown Pike, Great Falls, Virginia 22066-2634. Please Check our website for the alternate date (i.e. if schools/library are closed). The purpose of the meeting is to conduct business of the association including the following.
1. Presentation of the Board of Directors’ Report on state of the association.
2. Presentation of the Treasurer’s Report for the fiscal year 2015 and the proposed budget for fiscal year 2016.
3. Discussion of proposed improvements to the HOA common property.
4. Election of board members, and appointment of the following committee officers: Architectural Review, Lands and Grounds, Social, and Neighborhood Watch; all with a term of one year each.
Each homeowner (the “member”) and those so entitled by law may attend the general meeting of LEXFHOA and address the meeting. All members are entitled to one vote each. When more than one person holds an interest in a property, all such persons shall collectively equate to one voting member. Members may vote by prox. Please see HOA Proxy in details.
Selling your house? You need request your HOA Disclosure Packet well in advance of your closing. To order a disclosure packet, contact the Treasurer. LEXHOA currently charges $50.00 for disclosure packets. Checks should be made payble to Lexington Estates First Homeowners Association. Please allow at least two weeks for a disclosure packet to be completed.
Architectural Change Approvals
Planning to make changes to the exterior of your house? You need get approval from LEXHOA. To request for an architectural change or to have questions answered regarding covenants, contact the Architectural Review Board.